Thursday, November 02, 2006

ARGH!!! ANTS!!!!

Yesterday when I came home from work, I sat down at my desk and went to turn my computer on, only to notice that there were ants crawling all over my desk. I opened my computer, and there were several crawling across the screen!!! I spent a while squishing every single little ant I could find. I couldn't figure out where they were coming from. They weren't on the floor around the desk, or on the wall. I'm not sure what attracted them, either, as there is no food on my desk or anything like that. They weren't just on my computer, either. They were on the Kleenex box and up the little bookshelf that I have sitting on the desk. I think I killed around 30 or 40 ants by the end of the evening. I moved Tokki out of the living room and sprayed before I went to bed. So far, so good. I haven't seen any yet today.
Did I mention I HATE ANTS??!!!!!!

No comments: