Monday, June 19, 2006

today

By the time the game was over, it was already daylight. I got home about 2 hours before I had to work. Kelly had to go straight to another teaching job that she has before the kindy school, and the others all headed to the school (they had a change of clothes there) to get ready for the day. They start a little earlier than I do, as they have to watch the kids as they are arriving.
It was a LONG day. It is not easy dealing with so many little kids (around 350 of them) without getting a good night's sleep. At the kindy it wasn't so bad, as I only spend 15 minutes in each class, and it was workbook day. LCC was a bit more difficult, as I have each class 20 to 30 minutes, and then I have 2 breaks, during which I kept dozing off, while the kids were playing in the room.


No comments: