Friday, March 30, 2007

sick :(

I am still very sick. My throat is KILLING me. I've been going to the doctor almost every day for a shot in the 'hip' and some other treatments. I found out that the stuff he sprays in my mouth and the gas that I am inhaling from a machine are both some sort of anti-inflammatory or such (or so he said). The other day he prescribed me a new type of antibiotic as that other one wasn't working. The new one is MUCH stronger than the other one, he said. Well, the inflammation is very slowly going down. The pain, however, has not changed. That might be affected by my work. I am talking almost all day, in a very upbeat way. I have to. That is my job. My job is to speak as cheerfully as I possibly can, and as much as I possibly can. For my throat to heal quickly, I probably shouldn't be talking much at all.
Eating hurts sooooo much. Especially things like oranges or kimchi. OUCH!!! But I have been eating them anyway. Really, anything I eat or drink hurts, as it hurts to swallow. It hurts to breath.
WHEN will it go away?????
TGIF!!!!!

No comments: