Thursday, August 23, 2007

new friends and good food

As the 15th was a holiday here, I went out with Sergeja and her Korean friend that had lived with her for a few months in London.
We started out at a little pizza place in Dongbu Ichon-Dong, near the station. I had been there once before after looking at housing with the boss. A nice little place with thin crust pizzas. Most of the menu items were seafood based, but there were a few that weren't, mostly mushrooms - cream of mushroom soup, mushroom pizza, and mushroom cream spaghetti. The mushroom pizza is great. We then moved on to Hongdae, where we went to a Korean bar/restaurant. We had some lemon soju cocktail and shared Korean green onion pancake and dubu-kimchi (cooked kimchi with tofu).
I had been craving dubu-kimchi for a long time. I LOVE IT!!! When we had had enough of that place (we were all freezing due to the air conditioning being full blast), we moved on to another bar in the area - the Liquid lounge. I knew it was a cute little place to have drinks (I had been there once before during a stagette party) so we went. We had Midori Sour. Mmmmmm. Good.

No comments: