Monday, January 15, 2007

the moon

Okay... now I'm laughing... I just mentioned in the last post that Egyptian men always seem to end up referring to me as the moon... and then.... just now I took a quiz and:
You Are From the Moon

You can vibe with the steady rhythms of the Moon.
You're in touch with your emotions and intuition. You possess a great, unmatched imagination - and an infinite memory.
Ultra-sensitive, you feel at home anywhere (or with anyone).
A total healer, you light the way in the dark for many.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

referring to a girl as the moon in Egyptian culture is considered as a nice gesture since in our culture the moon is considered a symbol for beauty laura :) hope that helps u understand why they always chose that particular word :P

laura said...

Thanks. I kinda figured that much. :)