Sunday, December 10, 2006

have I mentioned how much I HATE ANTS!!!?

The ants are back...
This morning I woke up when a friend called. We talked for a short time and then I was going to go back to sleep, only I noticed something moving... ON MY BED. There was a little ant wandering. I squished it and then decided to see if there were any more. There were. There was an ant highway going around on my bed. I couldn't figure out where they were coming from or where they were going; they were just there. ACK!!!!! I have no more spray. I'll have to get some tomorrow. Today was shot as I was sick. I've been throwing up almost every hour. I felt fine when I got up, but then I just kept feeling worse and worse.
The owner lady was here earlier to collect some money for my water/electric bill. I mentioned the ants in my bedroom. There is now a dish of her special concoction under my bed. I think I might be sleeping on my living room floor tonight!!!

No comments: