Wednesday, July 04, 2007

movies

I haven't been out to see very many movies in the couple of years (I can count it on one hand, to give you an idea). I got a couple of movie gift certificates in my door a while back - some sort of promotion by the Internet provider that I am using. I finally used them last week. I went to see Transformers. It was awesome. It has a bit of everything. It brought back a lot of memories of the cartoons that I watched on TV as a kid and the toy transformers that I played with (my brother's). The graphics in the movie are amazing. Apparently, the American army is saying that it is one of the first movies that shows a bit of what things are really like in the Middle East. Also, MANY members of the Air Force were used as extras in the movie. They were just talking about that on a little news thing on AFN (American Forces Network) here. Anyway, I would recommend Transformers, the movie, to anyone.

No comments: