Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Not the typical doctor's office...

This might look like just an ordinary building, unless you notice what one of the signs actually says.I remember seeing this sometime during my second year here in Korea, but didn't take a picture. After that I tried to find it again but for some reason, couldn't. I saw it once again last year, but my camera batteries were dead, so again, no picture. And again I looked for it along that same strip but again couldn't find it. Until today. I was walking to Starbucks and looked up and there it was. This time my camera was handy and fully charged. :) Just in case you can't read the sign, underneath the Korean it says,
Now, don't ask me what kind of doctor's office THAT's supposed to be, or why the heck they'd pick a website address like that. Makes you wonder. Apgujeong is full of plastic surgery clinics and dermatologist clinics. This is something a little different.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very interesting :S

Susan said...

tee-hee!