Thursday, December 03, 2009

a treat

November 11th is Remembrance Day in Canada, but it is Pepero Day in Korea. I think I've posted about this a few times before. Pepero is basically thin cookie sticks dipped in chocolate. November 11th is Pepero Day because, well, 11/11 supposedly looks like Pepero sticks. How creative. Pepero characters. Pepero songs. Pepero animation.
This year my school was closed that week so I didn't get many of the chocolate dipped cookie sticks.
Almost a week later one of my students did give me some fancy (gourmet) ones.These ones were quite tasty!! :)
The card thing on top says: "Special Gift" "wish you eternal happiness and the bless of health~!!"

1 comment:

cube said...

Never lived in either Canada or Korea, but I did learn something new about both of these places today. Thanks.